Aquarius Jan 20 − Feb 18 Alias: Alias: The Water Bearer April 21 (21/04) daily aquarius horoscope: summary aquarius daily Star 9/10 Try to see the beauty or whats truly worthy of appreciating in what doesnt make sense or is shrouded in mystery. As much as youd prefer something was as transparent as a painstakingly polished window, youll reduce your stress levels by accepting magic is contained within the apparent madness. Something needs embracing rather than refusing. Reacting less intellectually might help. Read more... summary aquarius tomorrow Star 7/10 Before you can gain the support from someone whose support you could do with, youre going to have to pitch your strategy at the very beginning. You cant assume theyll connect instantly with what youre trying to achieve and you...
Neena KN
Well built , great performance
Fits on my small rig cage perfectly to the mounting rods on the bottom. Moves well in any direction u need to make it fit right and perform correctly. Its mini so it doesn't add much weight to the rig and camera. I use it with my bmpcc 4k
Mariam Muladze
Excellent product!
On a DSLR film making budget? This is seriously good quality kit for the money and I can't complain. Even if I wanted to spend more, after using it on a commercial shoot I don't think I would.
Jessica Lettunich
Extremely useful and high quality
Perfect for run'n'gun setups. Decent feel, comparable to much more expensive models.
Wink Bennett
Great for what I need
Bought this along with the mini matte box and it’s the perfect combo and great addition to my z6 cinema rig. I’m starting off and on a budget.
Adekanmi Joseph Omo Ademeko
Great for the price.
Does what it's supposed to do. I didn't have any problem using it.
Debra Sanders
Perfect choice
Very good product and well built. Easy to install and even has a hard case.
Grace Harris
just buy it
its great, no problem at all and really smooth. Glad i spent money on this
Tammy Hubert
ゴム部分が手に馴染む
回しやすく、取り付けやすい。出足の遊びが無く、映像が微妙にガタつかない。品質は最高。小さくて機動力がある。5つ目のフォローフォーカスですが、一番、安定感がある。
Amanda Jean
想定通り
レンズ横に、ロッド一本でリグから出せて 大満足しております。 S1にて使用しています。