Aquarius Jan 20 − Feb 18 Alias: Alias: The Water Bearer April 21 (21/04) daily aquarius horoscope: summary aquarius daily Star 9/10 Try to see the beauty or whats truly worthy of appreciating in what doesnt make sense or is shrouded in mystery. As much as youd prefer something was as transparent as a painstakingly polished window, youll reduce your stress levels by accepting magic is contained within the apparent madness. Something needs embracing rather than refusing. Reacting less intellectually might help. Read more... summary aquarius tomorrow Star 7/10 Before you can gain the support from someone whose support you could do with, youre going to have to pitch your strategy at the very beginning. You cant assume theyll connect instantly with what youre trying to achieve and you...
TodoLakasUdani
Great Gift for Creative Kids!
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my two nieces (ages 8 and 11). They are both pretty creative and artistic to begin with, but this gave them a completely new outlet for their creativity. They both love it and cannot get enough of it! They enjoy bringing their creations to life (everything from unicorns to pink poodles to butterflies). I would definitely recommend this product to any parent/aunt/uncle/etc. who wants to give the child in their life a new twist on expressing their creativity.
NathalyDesilets
Great gift
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 9-year old daughter and she has played with it constantly. It includes some pretty sophisticated 3D modelling and animation tools in a very simple kid-friendly interface. She was able to learn the basics very quickly and let her imagination run wild with all sorts of wacky creations. There are also some additional add-ons available on their web site, most for free.
SonniHill
Great for Kids of all ages
I bought this for my grandkids. They range in age form 6 to 15 and I must say they all really have gotten into it. They have created some really great characters and I really am happy I found this program.